We are always open to approaches from individuals and groups to sing at functions. Our fees are usually as follows:-
1. Weddings, for hymns and the register signing…………..From £120.00
2. Weddings, with one song for the register signing……….£80.00
3. Concerts for fundraising ……………………………Will largely depend on what is required of us, the cost of tickets and the overheads that are incurred (additional musicians, soloists, music hire, public music licences etc)
4. Concerts for private functions. Again, this is open for negotiation. Things we would need to know:
- What you would like us to sing (we can guide you on what we can offer if that helps)
- The length of the performance
- If any other performers are involved or required (for example soloists, organists, choirs, or an orchestra)
- If it is a public event, the details (eg admission fee, where tickets can be purchased etc) so we can publicise it on our own marketing channels.
All this (except the last one) will help us to tell you the fee for our services. Some events and concerts are arranged collaboratively. For example, the organisers and Woodside Singers share the preparation and publicity of the event, including the hire of the venue. The net proceeds are then divided between us after deducting costs.
As a choir, we do have commitments to fulfil, thus we would need adequate notice for any event you would like to book us for. As a guide, concerts are usually scheduled about nine months in advance, or for smaller events, three months.
If you would like us to sing a more complex work, or repertoire, the more notice we have the better so we can plan the rehearsal schedule in good time.
For further information and bookings, please contact Mike Hutton via firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 02380 812292). Please include a contact email or phone number in your email so we can make contact.
Jacob's Gutter Lane,
Monday 7:30pm - 9:00pm
(term time only)